Self-adhesive nipples provide non-surgical, cosmetic symmetry after breast surgery. They adhere to the skin or breast form easily and securely.
Ideal for women who need to restore balance to one or both nipples:
- After a lumpectomy or mastectomy
- After radiation treatment when there is a noticeable change in the natural nipple
- After reconstruction when the nipple is removed
- To balance a protruding natural nipple
Amoena nipples come in four sizes and skin tone colors. These prostheses will be considered by Medicare and other insurance carriers.
The self-adhesive nippled is made with a skin-friendly silicone adhesive. The adhesive-free edges avoids finger contact with the adhesive itself and allows easy positioning and removal. The adhesive effect is regnerated by wshing with clear water.
- Sizes: Small and Large
- Colors: Light and Dark
- Used for emphasis at the tip of the breast with breast forms and compensation aids
- Can also be worn directly on the skin