Silicone Breast Form Care
- Wash breast form with warm water and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Pat dry with a towel. This prevents build-up of perspiration, body oils, toiletries, and any other possible irritants.
- Wash breast form frequently, as this will increase the longevity of the product. Failure to do so will cause the prosthetic to deteriorate.
- Store breast form in its original box, or cradle, when it is not in use.
- Remove jewelry from hands before handling the breast form. Sharp edges could damage the product.
- Always wash form after swimming in salt or chlorinated water. Failure to do so will cause the prosthetic to deteriorate.
- Do not wash form with perfumed or deodorant soaps.
- Do not wear name tags and jewelry around the area of the prosthesis. If a split in the form occurs, the warranty maybe voided.
- Be careful playing with pets as they have sharp claws and could cause punctures. Be sure to store the form away from animals, as well.