Synthetic Wig Care
- Before washing wigs, gently brush/comb out all tangles and any hairspray build-up. If you have a longer wig or hair add-on with a tight or an all-over-curl, DO NOT BRUSH- finger pick thoroughly to remove tangles.
- Only use products specifically formulated for wigs.
- Fill sink with cool water, add one tablespoon of shampoo, gently wash wig then let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse, drain water, press water out between palms of hands. DO NOT wring/rub fibers.
- Repeat procedure using one teaspoon of conditioner.
- Rinse, press out excess water between palms of hands, then pat with towel. Shake to remove any excess water.
- Allow wig to air dry on wig stand. DO NOT USE a Styrofoam head: this will cause the wig to stretch. Apply wig styling products-mousse, gel, spray, or revitalize (underneath only for long wigs).
- If hair falls toward/in face, slightly wet with spray bottled water and brush hair repeatedly backward to re-direct the knot.
- Style with metal brush or wide tooth comb. Allow to dry overnight then shake loose, finger style and give final spray.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE a hairdryer, curling iron, or other curling aid. Any high temperature can easily damage a wig.
- If you wear your wig every day, wash it at your discretion.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNED WIGS AND HAIRPIECES
- Absolutely no heat should be used on synthetic wigs
- Stay away from open flames like fireplaces, grills, bonfires, cigarettes, and candles
- While cooking, stay away from boiling pots, opening ovens, and do not open a hot dishwasher
- Videos for washing and styling can be found on Google for visual aids/education
- Do not sleep in bed or recliner, as it will frizz in the back
Clean, condition, style: $15.00 & up
Wig Cuts: $5.00 & up
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to call, we are here for you!